BASS LAKE ASSOCIATION
BASS LAKE EXCHANGE
- All items purchased many years ago from Killbear Pottery.
- Hand potted by Jan Hinchcliffe.
- All but the large vase have actually never been used... they have lived on the shelf as decorative items
- All food safe glazes.
- Round Vase (approx 8" tall) - $30
- Wide mouthed jug (approx 6" tall) - $25
- Syrup jug (approx 5" tall) - $25
- Teapot (approx 3.5" tall) - $25
- Tall Lizard Vase (approx 12" tall) - $30
What bargains can be found at Bass Lake?
This section is dedicated to posting items for sale, wanted items, or lost and found items.
Please note that you must be a member of the Bass Lake Association to post any items.
To post an item, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please remember to e-mail us back when the item has been sold - or found - so we can remove the posting.
Lost and Found
One large white dock buoy... noticed missing on October 18th, 2021
Missing from adjacent to the Crown Land at the end of Kendon Road
As pictured, but minus the buoy rope.
Contact: Enid Wray, 705-375-4614
IKEA ‘Expedite’ Wall Unit for TV
- As shown in image
- Comes fully assembled
- Will be available on June 9th
- We would like it gone ASAP after that date
- You are welcome to come and look at the condition - used like new - prior to that time
- Width: 185 cm
- Depth: 39 cm
- Height: 185 cm
- Max shelf load: 13 kg
- Max. the size of the TV screen: 32 inch
- One buoy attached to brick weight.
- Found in weedy shallows at south end of lake, along Bass Lake Road towards Jeff MacDonald's cottage.
- Very distinct and recognisable buoy. See photo...
- Is sitting on the end of the dock at 1157 Kendon Road (Enid Wray's cottage, next to crown land).
- Help yourself it it's yours.
BETH BARRY POTTERY
- Vintage hand painted pottery.
- Pattern: Pink Peonies.
- Purchased approx. 30 years ago from her studio in Bracebridge.
- Small vase (approx. 4" tall) - $30
- Candlesticks (approx 4.5" tall) - $30 each, $50 for the pair
- Set (vase and 2 candlesticks) - $75